Scooter sales are economical and fun!
Interesting Scooter Facts:
- Women are 3 times more likely to purchase and use a scooter than men.
- Although less powerful than many models, motor scooters are motorcycles. That means you’ll need to take a riding course, get a motorcycle license, and purchase insurance.
- A few scooters have 800cc engines, which catches them up to some motorcycles.
- Some scooters get up to 100 miles per gallon of gas.
- Many models are designed to allow a passenger to ride along.
Most insurance carriers offer inexpensive policies and all the safety experts urge scooter riders to purchase full coverage.
If you have a scooter or are thinking about buying one, call 507-226-8121 for a quote. You could save on more than gas – at DeKok Insurance Group we offer 95% of the people we quote better pricing. We offer all our clients better coverage.
[tweetthis]Scoot! #Scooters #Fun&Economical #Insurance[/tweetthis]